Run For Office
- Be a registered member of the Reform Party for Six Months in good standing
- Pay a courtesy call to the RPFL State Executive Committee Secretary or Chairman.
- The RPFL SEC has the authority and legal responsibility to slate all nominated candidates by a date certain. You must be slated (Nominated) to be placed on the ballot.
- File to run (announce) with your county Supervisor of Elections for Local Offices or the Division of Elections in Tallahassee for State Wide elections.
- There are Federal Elections Commission requirements for Federal Office seekers
- Contact us for local activities of the RPFL in your county.